Katana, located in downtown San Diego, is a recognized agency leader in digital media, technology and real-time media buying for marketers of all sizes. Recently named as one of the “Top 20 Fastest Growing Companies in San Diego” by the San Diego Business Journal, Katana is known for their innovative and technological approaches to drive effective and efficient business impact campaigns for all clients. With a core focus on advanced data integration and technology enablement, Katana clients experience AI enabled paid digital media campaign executions with superior results. With a leadership team chock-full of accolades and decades of industry experience, Katana is regarded as the leading source of industry break-through innovations in the paid digital media space. The Katana team continues to grow at an accelerated rate, and with their transformational approaches and industry-leading best-in-class practices, the highest skill talent set is actively sought after and rewarded with top-line compensation and benefits. Katana is seeking a Media Campaign Analyst to join the elite forces of Katana’s media team. We want self-driven, motivated people who are eager to continuously learn, willing to go the extra mile and work hard in an exciting field that is ever-changing. We are looking for qualified people that want to build a solid foundation for their career at a fast-growing digital marketing company in Southern California. The Media Campaign Analyst acts as the voice of Katana for its clients, driving client campaigns to success and proactively monitoring campaign performance.
Desired Skills + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in marketing, advertising or communications, business, marketing or statistics
- At least 3 – 5 years experience managing paid search campaigns
- Advanced understanding of media campaign setup, optimization, strategy and reporting frameworks for paid search and programmatic buying platforms
- Experience working with a larger budget ($150k to $500k per month) direct response clients
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, prioritize and handle high-pressure situations with tight timelines
- Understanding of digital marketing ecosystem from digital media to creative development, data management platforms and scripts
- Deep expertise in Microsoft Excel, pivot tables and the ability to navigate through large amounts of data to tell a story
- Confidence in speaking with C-Level executives
- A proactive self-starter with strong attention to detail
• Acts as primary contact for clients in a portfolio, beginning with client onboarding
• Manages all facets of a client organization, including timelines, meetings and agendas, roadmaps, testing plans and articulating action steps for clients
• Handles all client needs, concerns, requests, and questions; properly facilitates the handling of all needs to appropriate Katana team members and ensuring needs are addressed timely and accurately
• Identifies campaign opportunities proactively
• Prepares agendas, decks, presentations, performance reports, action items
• Supports Director of Client Strategy; identifies client needs, issues, complaints, successes and opportunities for upselling
• Continuously monitors campaign performance across all media platforms; adjusts per roadmap, budget; ensures invoices are timely and accurate
• Works closely with tactical teams (media, creative, analytics, technical and administrative); ensures teams are executing to client’s specific needs, provide support and clarification, and according to written contracts, SOWs, MSAs and other contractual obligations
How do I apply?
Send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you might be a good fit and we will get back to you right away.