Katana is seeking a full-time, paid Digital Media Intern to join the elite forces of Katana’s media team. We want self-driven, motivated people who are eager to continuously learn, willing to go the extra mile and work hard in an exciting field that is ever-changing. We are looking for qualified people that want to build a solid foundation for their career at a fast-growing digital marketing company in Southern California.
The Digital Media Intern will get hands-on experience from various departments within Katana. If you are passionate about digital media and eager to learn, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Learn:
- Introduction to advanced digital marketing strategies and Machine Learning
- Digital media campaign development and managing a campaign from start to finish
- Create media performance reports and analyze data
- Exposure to Google Analytics and other analytic reporting tools
- Creation of ad copy for media campaigns
- Understanding of digital media software such as Google AdWords, Programmatic Trade Desks, LinkedIn, Bing, Facebook & Amazon
- Bachelors in Marketing, Journalism, Psychology or a related field (degree in-progress or completed) AND previous related internship experience
- Ability to intern 20 – 40 hours per week
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability working with data, with a purpose of analyzing metrics and data
- Interest and enthusiasm working with a team to meet group objectives and in a fast-paced office environment
- Basic understanding of marketing with an interest in learning digital media
How do I apply?
Send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you might be a good fit and we will get back to you right away.