KATANA is seeking a part-time or full-time, paid Content Marketing Intern to join the elite forces of KATANA’s media team. We want self-driven, motivated people who are eager to continuously learn, willing to go the extra mile and work hard in an exciting field that is ever-changing. We are looking for qualified people that want to build a solid foundation for their career at a fast-growing digital marketing company in Southern California.
The Content Marketing Intern will get hands-on experience from various departments within KATANA. If you are passionate about digital media and eager to learn, then we want to hear from you!
Desired Skills + Experience
- Strong writing skills with focus on professional, yet creative commentary
- Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing specifically
- Experience in managing social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Enjoys researching new concepts and being creative
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks across projects
- Interest and enthusiasm working with a team to meet group objectives and in a fast-paced office environment
- Basic understanding of marketing with an interest in learning digital media
- Journalism, communication, marketing, business or English majors preferred
- Ability to intern 20+ hours per week
- Create and publish content for blogs, newsletters, press releases, social media, website, etc.
- Assist in managing social media channels (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Assist in copywriting, proofing, and updating content
- Assist in research, development and curation of content ideas
- Identify opportunities for content promotion and content partnerships
- Creation of ad copy for media campaigns
- Research and submit awards
- Ensure editorial calendar is timely, relevant, and engaging
- Keep up to date and informed on new industry trends and events
How do I apply?
Send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you might be a good fit and we will get back to you right away.