Katana is seeking a full stack web developer to work in our Downtown San Diego office! We’re looking for a fast-learning developer with 1-3 years of experience in building horizontally scalable web applications. This candidate will be working on our cutting-edge ad technology by developing platform integrations, visualization technologies, and more.
Desired Skills + Experience
- Proficient in PHP 7+ and has worked with modern MVC frameworks such as Laravel
- Understanding of SQL joins, sub-queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, etc.
- Applied knowledge of database indexing, query execution, and performance analysis
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Skilled debugger
- Experience working with GitHub
- Work with our product development teams to build out new features, integrations, and visualizations
- Create micro-services and internal vendor packages to integrate our backend and frontend technologies
- Integrate with data providers to ingest data for analysis
- Develop internal tools related to our Dev Ops to improve areas in logging and deployment
- Support development of our next-generation ad technology
- Resolve issues and maintain API integrations in our current systems
- Refactor and improve existing code where applicable
How do I apply?
Send your resume and a cover letter telling us why you might be a good fit and we will get back to you right away.