At Katana, even though data defines our work, our people define our culture.
Staci brings 20 years of advertising experience to her role as Digital Media Supervisor at Katana. With a penchant for candy, coloring books and kayaking, Staci’s dynamism is conveyed through every media execution she oversees and implements. Outside of Katana, Staci channels her positive energy and entrepreneurial proclivity into Generation You, a life coaching program she founded for teen girls.
In this installment of our interview series, get to know Staci Weber.
- Position and role at Katana: Digital Media Supervisor
- 1-3 Interesting facts about you? Interesting is relative, but…
- I’m addicted to candy. Eat it every day.
- I’m a Certified Life Coach for Teen Girls
- I have an uncanny knack for remembering the words to commercial jingles and TV theme songs from the 80s.
- One thing you couldn’t live without? See #1 above
- How do you define success? The ability to find happiness and satisfaction in your everyday life.
- What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime? The personal computer. I can’t imagine where we would be without it.
- If you had to go up against Katana’s President JJ Bannasch in the World Karaoke Championship, what song would you sing? I can’t imagine a universe where this would ever happen, but my go to song is You’re So Vain, by Carly Simon. Can’t lose.
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? I would take all my friends on a whirl wind vacation. Then do a bunch of practical stuff, like hire a maid and get new garage doors.